- Find and click on the Settings app on the Apple mobile device.
- Scroll down the Settings screen to find the Privacy menu item.
Click on the Privacy menu item.
- Click on the Location Services menu item.
- If Location Services is not yet enabled (the slider should be green), please enable Location Services.
- Once Location Services are enabled, the slider will be green, and you will see a list of mobile apps that have access to the device’s Location Services.
- Scroll down the Location Services screen to find the uKnowMobile app for iOS.
Click on the uKnowMobile app for iOS menu item.
- Choose the “Always” option to ensure that the uKnowMobile app for iOS has access to the device’s Location Services.