- Find and click on the Settings app on the Apple mobile device.
- Scroll down the Settings screen to find the General menu item.
Click on the General menu item.
- Scroll down the General screen to find the Restrictions menu item.
Click on the Restrictions menu item.
- Click on the Enable Restrictions option.
If Restrictions are already enabled, skip to Step 6.
- Create a Restrictions Passcode that will allow you and only you, to manage the Restrictions settings on your child’s Apple mobile device.
- After Restrictions have been enabled, scroll down the Restrictions screen to find the Location Services menu item.
Click on the Location Services menu item.
- Click on the Don’t Allow Changes option, so that your child cannot change the Location Services permissions on the device without your approval.