With uKnowKids from uKnow.com, you can choose to receive emails which will notify you in the event that our system has identified a potentially risky activity as well as regular summaries of your child’s online activity over the course of a day or a week. We call these email, “Notification emails” and “Activity Report emails” respectively. To configure your Notification and Activity Report email preferences, follow these steps:
- Sign into your account;
- Once you have accessed your account, you should click on the Settings Cog in the top right corner of the page;
- From the drop down men, click on Settings;
- The My Information page will appear. Click the Preferences link in the top right;
- Once you have accessed the Preferences page, you can customize your preferences to meet your needs
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click the Update button to save your choices.