From time to time you may want to create scheduled check-ins. Scheduled check-ins are ideal for a parent that wants to confirm their child is where they are expected to be at a given date/time.
Before you can schedule a check-in, you first need to connect your child's Android mobile phone or iPhone to their uKnowKids profile. Please complete this step if you have not done so already. Click here for instructions.
Once your child’s mobile phone is connected to their uKnowKids profile, follow these steps to create a scheduled check-in:
- Sign into your account
- Once you have accessed your account you will be viewing the All Children page
- The All Children page will display every Child Profile card associated with your account. Click the Select button for the child profile you would like to edit.
- Once inside the child profile you would like to edit, locate and click on Family Locator link in the primary navigation at the top of your dashboard.
- You will then click on the green Check-ins link located above the History title on the right hand side of this page.
- At the bottom of Check-ins choose Create Recurring or Create One Time button and follow the onscreen prompts to fill in each field.
You will have the opportunity to name the scheduled check-in and define the start date, end date, and time of the check-in. You can even customize the days of the week you would like the check-in to be trigger and customize the message you will receive by email when your child is located at the defined date and time.