uKnowKids cannot display Apple iOS text message or call data in real-time due to Apple's iOS technical restrictions. To retrieve new data from your child's Apple device, Apple must complete an iCloud backup. Apple will do an automatic iCloud backup every night and you should have access to that new data once per day. This requires that the iCloud Backup settings are turned "On" at night when the device is idle, connected to a power source, and connected to WiFi. The Apple device must be idle during the nightly iCloud backup or Apple will not backup the device. Once you have done this, uKnowKids will be able to sync with your child's iCloud data every day.
Articles in this section
- How to Get Started Monitoring an Apple iPhone, iPad or iPod
- How to Disable Apple iCloud Two-Step Verification
- Deleted Messages on Apple iPhones, iPads and iPods
- What to do if you don't see recent text messages or calls from Apple mobile device
- How to Monitor Photos and Images on Apple Mobile Devices
- Can my child delete the mobile application?
- How to completely hide the uKnowMobile app on your iPhone, iPad or iPod
- What uKnowKids Does to Support Apple Devices including iPhones, iPads, and iPods
- Can I Select Which iOS Apps Backup to Apple iCloud?
- How Do I Check My Child’s iCloud Storage Capacity?