If the data you are seeing is old, then your child’s Apple device has not completed an Apple iCloud backup recently.You can get access to new data by performing an iCloud backup.
Articles in this section
- How to Get Started Monitoring an Apple iPhone, iPad or iPod
- Deleted Messages on Apple iPhones, iPads and iPods
- What to do if you don't see recent text messages or calls from Apple mobile device
- How to Monitor Photos and Images on Apple Mobile Devices
- Can my child delete the mobile application?
- How to completely hide the uKnowMobile app on your iPhone, iPad or iPod
- What uKnowKids Does to Support Apple Devices including iPhones, iPads, and iPods
- Can I Select Which iOS Apps Backup to Apple iCloud?
- How Do I Check My Child’s iCloud Storage Capacity?
- How to Find and Use uKnowKids' Mobile Web Browsing History Features?