To determine the number and names of the applications installed on your child's Android phone, follow these simple steps:
- Sign into your uKnowKids account and select the child profile you would like to review
- Click the Android view icon at the top left of the Launchpad page.
Android view of Launchpad
- If you are viewing uKnowKids on a PC or Mac, the Total Apps card will appear in the top, right corner of the page. If you are viewing uKnowKids on a mobile device or tablet, you will need to scroll the page to find the Total Apps card.
Total Apps card
- The number that appears on the Total Apps card represents the number of applications installed on your child’s mobile phone. Some of these applications may come preinstalled on the phone, while others may have been downloaded by your child from the Google Play Store. The Google Play Store is Google's mobile application marketplace.
- Click the Total Apps card to view full list of applications installed on the device.
Due to limitations in Apple’s operating system and policies, it is not possible for uKnowKids to identify the applications that have been downloaded from iTunes and installed on your child's iPhone device.